加入
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 1295|回复: 0

CS专业版CSP下载与 职业玩家的想法与评价

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-2-20 21:18:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

pc2g,电脑好游戏 转载自http://www.cnbeta.com/articles/104612.htm

CS专业版于2010.1.31发布了,看看职业玩家对这个新项目有什么看法,进来看看吧!随着2010年1月21日CSPromod BETA1.04的发布,整个社区对这个新项目利弊的探讨作出了大量的信息反馈。过去一周 ,职业玩家亦开始表达他们对CSP的意见观点。以下是部分世界级顶尖1.6职业选手对CSPromod的评价:

fnatic - Patrik "cArn" Sattermon
“现阶段我比较担心的是,人物模型,运动和一些声音的问题会成为反对者不支持CSP的最大理由。就本人而言,我仍然坚持相信CSP, 因为他们非常乐于听取专业游戏者的意见并且他们愿意日以继夜地工作在细节上尽可能让CSP成为下一代CS。据我所见,目前为止CSP地图与1.6已经非常相似,闪光弹仍是闪光弹,运动需要些微调后可能很快就与1.6一样。” At this stage my main concerns are that the player models, movement and some sound issues will be the naysayers' biggest argument to not support CSP. Personally I maintain my belief in the CSP cause they are VERY open to what the progamers have to say and they are willing to work day and night on the details that might take CSP to the next generations Counter-strike. From what I´ve seen from CSP so far is that the maps resembles 1.6´s a lot, the flashbang is still a flashbang and the movement could soon be as good as the 1.6´s with some tweaks."
mousesports - Fatih "gob b" Dayik
“我不是很喜欢。游戏感觉相对1.6来说更像起源,即使我喜欢游戏中的许多小细节。例如,你可以看到队友有多少金钱。我不认为这个游戏可以推翻 1.6,也许这对起源来说是另一种选择,但由于我只玩1.6,对这方面没有太多了解。” "I didn't like it very much. The game feeling is more source than 1.6 even though I like many little details about the game. For example that you can see how much money your mates have. I don't think the game can overthrow 1.6 but maybe it will be an alternative to source but since I only play 1.6, I don't have much insight on that."
Soltec - Joona "natu" Leppanen
“我认为一件事是,它有潜力,但有些东西需要调整,如手榴弹,在我看来感觉有点“缓慢”。不把1.6中多年来的狗跳除去 ,由于它的目的主要是复制这个游戏,这是一个遗憾。这有点奇怪,他们声称这是组织所希望的,既然已经被认可为游戏中的一部分将近四年。” "I think the one thing is that it has potential but things need a little readjustement such as the grenades feel a little "lazy" in my opinion. Not including crouch-hopping takes away from what 1.6 has become throughout the years and since it´s aimed to replicate that game mainly, it´s a shame. It´s a little bizzare they're claiming the reason for that is that the event organisations have wished so, seeing as it has been approved as a part of the game for almost four years now."
FireGamers - Bruno "bit" Lima
“我特别喜欢这个游戏,他们将两个游戏很好地合成,我认为它的一切是可行的。我希望这将是加入这两个群体的一个好机会,使CS能够保持常青。” "I particularly liked the game a lot, they made a good mixture between both games and I think it has everything to work out. I hope this will be a great opportunity to join the two communities so that CS can grow even more."

Millenium - Steeve "Ozstrik3r" Flavigni
“对我来说,这个游戏真的成长了,它是1.6与起源良好的混合体。我认为这个游戏将成为最具竞争力的游戏,而且会融入两个群体中。” "For me, the game has really evolved and it is a good mixture of 1.6 and Source. I think this game will become the most played game in competition and it will join the two communities."

compLexity - Andrew "Irukandji" Timmerman
“这游戏显示出很强的潜力的与很棒的特性(互动式界面,CS1.6菜单选项等),但对我来说这个游戏成为竞技游戏还有很长的路要走。CSP 开发团队似乎忽视了CS中重要的东西 (additive flashes, 流畅运动, 等等),以及目前明显的动画/模型的问题。不过,他们看起来是称职的,能够胜任工作,所以希望他们能够获得成品,以准备年底用于在2011年的赛事中。” "The game shows a lot of potential with a ton of neat features (interactive HUD, CS 1.6 menu options, etc.), but the game to me is still very far away from competitive play. The CSP team seems to have overlooked a ton of mainstays in CS (additive flashes, smooth movement, etc.), besides obvious current animation/model problems. The team they have, however, seems to be competent and up to the task so hopefully they can get a finished product ready by late this year for use in tournaments in 2011."
Immunity - Gareth "gazR" Lynn
“我尝试过所有的地图,惊讶于他们是如何融入既有起源和1.6功能到一个游戏中。这是伟大的,游戏中加入了起源和1.6的选择功能。虽然游戏确实有一些小的细节修复在这段时间,我相信它看起来有希望的!出于某种原因,它的感觉更像是起源,当我射击..但弹道同样为1.6。手榴弹是有点过大,过大的模型,但界面我认为是真棒,非常有市场,看来他们尽可能令它具有观赏性是件好事。真希望官方能加快速度!” "I went through all the maps and was amazed at how well they incorporated both Source and 1.6 features into one game . It's great that the game has incorporated the option to choose between Source and 1.6 features. Although the game does have a few minor details to fix at this period of time, I do believe it looks promissing! For some reason it does feel more like Source when i shoot.. but the recoil patterns are the same as 1.6. Grenades are a bit too big, models too big, but the HUD/interface I think is awesome, very marketable, the way they've tried to make it as SPECTATOR-friendly as possible is good. Can't wait for the official release!"
Begrip Gaming - Richard "Xizt-" Landström
“我很喜欢专业版的想法,我认为它有一个很好的潜力,如果他们修正人物模型,声音和其他小东西。我希望每个人都作出改变,1.6感觉没意义玩下去,因为自从它永远不会得到更新。我真的喜欢CSP开发团队的这些图形,界面等等!” "I really like the idea of Promod and I think the game has a very good potential if they fix the player models, sound and other small things. I hope that everyone is open for a change because 1.6 feels kind of pointless to play since it is never getting updated. I really love the graphics, HUD, etc, big ups to CSP developing team!"
Dignitas - Suffian "Suffz" Arshad
“嗯,基本上我认为这是很蹩脚,如果要我说实话,看上去感觉就像起源。手榴弹太大,说不出的脚步,模型太大,希望在新的补丁中,他们会使它更像1.6而不是更像CS:起源。” "Well basically I thought it was quite crappy, if I am honest, looked just like Source and felt like it. Grenades were too big, footsteps you could not tell at all, models were too big. Hopefully in the new patch they'll make it more like 1.6 rather than more like CS:Source."
mTw - Oliver "minet" Minet
“我想,如果他们解决一些小问题,如记分牌,比例和地图,我不会介意切换到它去,现在我只是尽量在半夜尝试它,没有很好的了解,但它看起来似乎经过深思熟虑…” "I think that if they fix some of the minor problems, such as the scoreboard ( there's way too much going on there), the proportions and the maps, I wouldn't mind switching to it, now I've just tried it on FFA in the middle of the night, which doesn't give the best insight but it seemed pretty well thought out..."
您可以在这里下载最新版的 CSPromod download !
翻译&整理:admin@cspromod.cn

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|ad208三国

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 03:54